Condolences Messages for Christian Prayers
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family.
- May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
- May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.
Biblical Condolences Messages for Christian Prayers
- Isaiah 58:9 – Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:16 – Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way.
- John 3:16-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
Condolences Messages for Catholic Prayers
- May you rest in the arms of the Lord who formed you from the dust of the earth.
- May Christ who died for you admit you into his garden of paradise.
- May you see your Redeemer face to face, and enjoy the vision of God,
Condolences Messages for Buddhist/Taoist
- Death is a mirror in which the entire meaning of life is reflected.
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
- When a soul leaves this world in its present form to be reborn in another.
- My prayers are with you and family. Rest in peace.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers forever. Bless you.
Condolences Messages for Free Thinker
- Accept my deepest and heartfelt condolences.
- Accept my warm and heartfelt sympathy.
- My heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
- Our memories together shall never be forgotten.
- We love you and are so proud of you. Rest in peace.
- You gave and received so much joy. Bless you.
- Time may pass and fade away but memories of you will always stay.
- Memories of you will become a treasure.